Chris Johnson is an Australian author who was born and raised in Rockhampton, Queensland. He now lives with his wife in Brisbane, where he works as a stage mentalist when he is not writing. He also has a background in sales and marketing, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Chris is toying with writing a new genre under a pen name.
* He has a series of 6 books yet to be published.
* His laid-back style makes him stand out in the fantasy genre
* I like his sassy ghost character
* Chris has an exciting new surprise coming in the new year
For all these details and much more, click here for the full FSFNet interview.
Chris Johnson's new release is Dead Cell
Road fatalities in Statton have jumped in a week to nearly half of Queensland's annual figures, and the authorities are concerned. They believe them to be accidents caused by driver carelessness and bad luck, but when his adopted daughter is killed, psychic investigator Craig Ramsey believes the causes are supernatural. He and his spirit companion Emily Fraser join forces with skeptic Detective-sergeant Brianna Cogan to catch the killer – but how do you catch a killer who is already dead?