This lovely young lady is FayeAnna Jones, who has already published two books: The Princess and A (Assassin Trilogy) volume 1.
FayeAnna lives in the United States of America and is studying to be a Veterinary Technician. She also works at Burger King and spends her free time writing, drawing, reading and watching anime.
Here are some of the highlights:
* She wrote her first short story in the 9th grade. I'm impressed.
* She's an action girl and loves to write fight scenes. I'm imagining James Bond meets fantasy here.
* FayeAnna says ideas can start out cheesy but often turn out well in the end.
* With 30+ book ideas, her writer's block doesn't last for long
* I love her idea on who to be stuck on a desert island with
* Her fave holiday spot sounds fun
Check out the full interview on the FSFNet website
Here is FayeAnna's latest release:
A (Assassin Trilogy) volume 1.
Gai Nightseed. The average run-of-the-mill teenager. Doesn't cause problems. Doesn't get into trouble, and is one of the rich kids. Seems okay. To the outside world. Only ONE person knows his secret. That he is the deadliest person alive. He is the feared assassin, ABC. He's killed many, but never children, not even his own age. What will happen when he's supposed to take care of his friends? What will he do?