With reviews like 'You need to stop reading this right now and BUY THIS BOOK,' I was intrigued to see what all the fuss was about concerning debut author, Michael Lackey.
The Bad Seed author's bio relates how Michael had such an active imagination growing up that he would create an entire imaginary world to play in.
He dreamed of being a Hollywood stuntman and slaying mythical beasts.
* Michael's writing took a back seat for several years and reading a popular fantasy series has reignited his passion
* He sat down to write one day and stopped 95,000 words later. Wowsers!
* You are going to love discovering his day job. I'm a little jealous.
* He has two works in progress so that writers' block is not an issue
* Michael's dream job combines both writing and travel.
Check out the full interview here.
Michael's debut novel is The Bad Seed: Book 1 in the Battle for the Heavens series
Zachery Morely gets more than a basket of herbs from the family garden. Follow him as he is visited by an evil demon planting the seed that will destroy his world. What help can King Gabriel and his Kings Guard be against pure evil? Can they stop the demons from summoning their master? The Champion of Light will try and stop them, if he would just hurry and turn eighteen!