Author Will Macmillan Jones lists his hobbies as: hunting for dragons; getting lost with the aid of his SatNav and filling his home office to the ceiling with books.
Will is the author of the popular series of fantasy comics: The Banned Underground. The series begins with The Amulet of Kings and The Mystic Accountants, then running on to The Vampire Mechanic, Bass Instinct, The SatNav of Doom, and Have Frog, Will Travel.
Here are some of the best bits:
* Will comes across in the interview as funny as he sounds in his books...and that is seriously funny.
* He's a self-proclaimed authorholic. I don't think there's a cure for that.
* Will says he wrote another book because there were so many good jokes left over from the previous book.
* There's such a thing as a Wolverine frog, who knew?
* His planned title for the next novel is ludicrous. I bet he'll do it though.
* Will also writes Gothic horror and has managed to freak out his own family.
Read the full interview here
Will has a new release coming very soon, but in the meantime, you can read Will's latest instalment: Have Frog, Will Travel
"Tolkien Meets Spinal Tap!" More speculative fiction from The Banned Underground collection: Grizelda the off-white witch is forced to speculate about her future in fiction when the Dark Lord tempts her with his cookies, and threatens her with eviction from her cottage if she doesn’t join The Dark Side.
Tempted, Grizelda sets off on a journey of self-discovery, but whatever is she likely to find, apart of course from a few frogs?
Is it Good to be Bad? Or is it Bad to be Good? Or could there be a Third Way? Frogs, Vampires, and assorted Witches all have a different view on her predicament; and the only certainty is Grizelda’s uncertainty … and the usual stream of gags, one-liners and slapstick jokes provoked by her thoughts on philosophy.