Looking like a photo out of the year's most eligible bachelor list, science fiction writer, Greg Spry is full of surprises.
After studying engineering and then his graduate degree at Florida's Institute of Technology, Greg is qualified in space mission design. This must have been the perfect training for outer space sci-fi writing.
Greg flew in for an author interview this week to talk to me for the Fantasy Sci-Fi Network.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
* Greg was a prolific writer, even back in elementary school
* He is currently writing the third story in the Beyond Saga.
* Beyond the Horizon (Beyond Saga book 2) has just been released on Amazon.
* NASA and even our own solar system can be credited as inspirations for his writings.
* He enjoys his day job and they are supportive of his writing - sounds a perfect match
* Greg is a prolific blogger, just check out the links throughout the interview
* When asked if he preferred Star Wars or the Lord of the Rings, he has a different answer altogether.
Check out the full interview here
Greg's new release is Beyond the Horizon (Beyond Saga Book 2)
Ensign Maya Davis has had her sights set on the captaincy of a starship since she launched her first toy rocket into Earth orbit at age four. But not long after she departs the solar system aboard humankind's first interstellar vessel, New Horizons, sabotage cripples the ship, killing a third of the crew and stranding the expedition light years from home under the siege of hostile forces. Without knowing who she can trust, Maya must risk her life to get the crew home and prevent the genocide of the very exospecies Horizons set out to contact.