Always introduced as Erin and Steven, so I'm turning the tables and introducing Steven Brown and Erin Michelle Sky to you. Together this talented writing duo is known as the Dragon Authors and they have popped in to say Hi.
Erin confesses to being a keen fan of llamas and Anne McCaffrey. Steven began writing at a young age when his supply of books to read ran out. A love of writing and illustration was born.
The other day I interviewed this dynamic duo for the Fantasy Sci Fi Network.
Here are a few of my fave snippets:
* They have a new book called The Intuitives available for order
* They work on something until they have agreement. Kudos to their patience.
* Their next work sounds like a very exciting and creative piece of fan fiction
* They do book reviews with a twist: video stick figure reviews
* I love Steven's idea of writing music
* Ice cream comes in neon colours - wow!
For all these cool insights and a whole lot more, check out the full interview on the FSFN website.
New release: The Intuitives
Genre: YA contemporary fantasy
Publisher: Trash Dogs Media LLC
Release Date: July 25, 2017
IMAGINATION JUST BECAME OUR GREATEST WEAPON.In Egypt, an archaeological team discovers the lost tomb of Alexander the Great. Seven years later, every public school student in America takes a strange new test, but only six are chosen to attend a summer program at the mysterious Institute for the Cultivation of Intuitive Cognition, where nothing is as it appears to be, including the students themselves.