Sally Ember is an author of many talented, from her sci-fi novels The Spanner Series which combine a blend of paranormal and romance to her other roles as an educator, business manager, Vlogger and blogger. There is more to Sally than meets the eye.
With the elements of Buddhism and meditation she discusses, we get a sense that Sally is moving along the path to enlightenment.
I interviewed Sally today for the Fantasy Sci-Fi Network and uncovered some new information about this award-winning author.
* Sally classes her genre as: 'sci-fi /romance/ speculative fiction/ paranormal/ multiverse/ utopian books for New Adult/adult/YA audiences.' Something for everyone there.
* She talks about her working relationship with Willow Raven, her cover artist
* We discover what 'vajras' are
* Sally admits to hearing voices ;-)
* Her friends and family might find some hints of themselves in her works
* Sally has a song list for her writing and how each song relates to characters and scenes
* Volume 4 of Sally's series is due for release in 2016
Click here for the full interview
Dr. Clara Ackerman Branon, 58, begins having secret visits from holographic representations of beings from the Many Worlds Collective, a consortium of planet and star systems in the multiverse. When Earth is invited to join the Collective, the holos choose Clara as liaison between Earth and the Many Worlds Collective to make the secret visits public and guide Earth's new leaders. While Earthers adjust their beliefs and ideas about life, religion, culture, identity and everything they think and are, rebellions and conflicts arise. The Collective works with Clara to create the Psi-Warriors who fight the leaders of the resistance, the Psi-Defiers. With multiple re-sets needed to revise the past and future to save lives, in which of the timelines in the multiverse does her love, Epifanio Dang, get to be with Clara? Over Clara's thirty-year term as Chief Communicator, Earthers must undergo major transformations.