Morgan Bell is a Speculative Fiction author with intriguingly named titles. Try 'Sproutlings' and 'Sniggerless Boundulations' on for size. These two are one anthology and one short story collection. These short stories have already received critical acclaim with one receiving a commendation and another being shortlisted for a prize. Morgan is gearing up for the release of her first novel later this year, entitled 'Daughters of Mallory.'
Highlights from the interview include:
* Morgan has an awesome sense of humour. Just check out who she would want to be marooned with on a deserted planet.
* Her favourite authors are a little different to the usual J.K. Rowling and J.R.R. Tolkien answers we frequently hear.
* The story of how Morgan came to writing is quite an inspiration.
* She lists her fave booktube vloggers. Vlogging is the latest craze.
* Morgan can't have her first choice for reading her audiobook, but her second choice sounds promising.
* Her bucket list activity sounds wonderful
Morgan Bell’s Sproutlings is a mesmerising collection of exquisite peculiarities. Welsh and Cornish mythology. Australian campfire tales. Astral and fantastic. The pertinency of forty-three modern authors is punctuated by bites of botanical fiction from Poe, Lawson, Orwell, Lawrence, Wells, Alcott, and Wilde in this tour de force of tiny stories.