With a long history of writing academic papers and studying, you could be forgiven for thinking Kerry Alexander-Hall is only a serious scribe. The truth is that you couldn't be more wrong. Kerry has written a delightfully witty and massively exciting first novel, which you'll just have to read to appreciate.
* She describes her protagonists as: 'magic-enhanced, ale-swilling, knuckle-busting, gag-pulling, sword-dancing, fierce warrior misfits.'
* I learned that Kerry is a third-generation writer. What a legacy.
* She alludes to a history of magic in our own world
* Kerry has detailed and useful advice for aspiring authors. Gee, my advice would be just to make a friend like Kerry ;-)
* There is a 'puss in boots' technique for developing cover artwork
* Her stated hero has been unlucky in more than one role
....There are so many more great titbits, but I don't want to spoil it for you. Check it out here.
Title: Morphids (The Tales of Cerahya- Book 1)
Series: The Tales of Cerahya
Author: Kerry Hall
Publisher: Indie-Mosh Publishing
Release Date: TBA November 2016
The Prophet Lailoken sighed. This would be his last vision to share. The last words he would speak. The vice like grip tightened around his heart. Wait a little longer, they must know; remember and prepare.
On the world of Cerahya, nature’s harmonious balances and checks have been disturbed; interfered with.
Will interpreting the strange riddles and finding the ancient prophecy hold the key to the game of life; playing out before their eyes?